Aiko Organic and Vegan Cooking Classes
Since becoming a licensed dietitian in Ishikawa Prefecture, I have studied agriculture while working as a chef and developing the menu for a vegetarian restaurant and a café-restaurant in Kanazawa. In 2014, I began organic vegetarian cooking classes in Canada. Since returning to Japan, I had been based in Tokyo then moved in Kanazawa. I had been involved in a wide variety of activities, such as hosting natural farming and vegan cooking classes, running a stall at vegan or organic events, pop-up restaurants, and catering services.
For the overseas tourists who join my classes from around the world, I convey, through cooking, the beauty of condiments made using Japanese traditional methods and excellent ingredients obtained from natural farming.
- Nominated for the Japanese vegetarian award in 2018 and 2019.
- Introduced naturally farmed vegan sushi at the Fancy Food Show in San Francisco.
- Aims to disseminate natural farming overseas by, for example, giving a lecture on naturally farmed vegan sushi at an event held by Bi-Rite Market, a supermarket known for changing eating habits in San Francisco.
- Selected as a chef and served the vegan sushi chosen for the “Dream dinner” at the ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Kanazawa.
- Quarterly magazine “Shizen Saibai” (natural farming) featured naturally farmed vegan sushi.
I hold Nutritionist, Junior Vegetable Sommelier and Junior Olive Oil Sommelier certifications.
We will participate at
『 PLANT BASED EXPO2019』
the first time Japanese plant based expo in TOKYO!
【Date】 Saturday 20th July 2019
【Place】Shinjuku I Land B1 AQUA plaza
6-5-1 Nishishinjuku ,Shinjuku,163-1312 Tokyo Prefecture
【Admission free】500 yen
Vegetarianism and Veganism are lifestyles that are not only healthy, but also good for the environment.
I useNatural cultivation organic ingredients as much as possible. And condiments made in a traditional way.
I support small-batch producers that guarantee products made with passion and attention to detail.
The body is made from food
Food is made from the land
I promote sustainable cooking
with respect towards the environment.
All vegan menu .
All recipes are beginner-friendly, people without cooking experience are welcome.
Lesson fee is 6,900 yen per person.
at KANAZAWA city!