Vegan Cooking Classes
Vegetarianism and Veganism are lifestyles that are not only healthy, but also good for the environment.
I useNatural cultivation organic ingredients as much as possible. And condiments made in a traditional way.
I support small-batch producers that guarantee products made with passion and attention to detail.
The body is made from food
Food is made from the land
I promote sustainable cooking
with respect towards the environment.
Vegan Japanese Cooking Experience
All vegan menu .
All recipes are beginner-friendly, people without cooking experience are welcome.
１lesson 5,000yen per person
Various types of sushi
Vegan japanese sweets
Simmered kabocha squash
Deep fry and simmer koyadofu
Vegan dan dan ramen
Vegan teriyaki BBQ
vegan Japanese sweets
Since becoming a licensed dietitian in Ishikawa Prefecture, I have studied agriculture while working as a chef and developing the menu for a vegetarian restaurant and a café-restaurant in Kanazawa. In 2014, I began organic vegetarian cooking classes in Canada. Since returning to Japan, I had been based in Tokyo then moved in Kanazawa. I had been involved in a wide variety of activities, such as hosting natural farming and vegan cooking classes, running a stall at vegan or organic events, pop-up restaurants, and catering services.
For the overseas tourists who join my classes from around the world, I convey, through cooking, the beauty of condiments made using Japanese traditional methods and excellent ingredients obtained from natural farming.
- Nominated for the Japanese vegetarian award in 2018 and 2019.
- Introduced naturally farmed vegan sushi at the Fancy Food Show in San Francisco.
- Aims to disseminate natural farming overseas by, for example, giving a lecture on naturally farmed vegan sushi at an event held by Bi-Rite Market, a supermarket known for changing eating habits in San Francisco.
- Selected as a chef and served the vegan sushi chosen for the “Dream dinner” at the ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Kanazawa.
- Quarterly magazine “Shizen Saibai” (natural farming) featured naturally farmed vegan sushi.
I hold Nutritionist, Junior Vegetable Sommelier and Junior Olive Oil Sommelier certifications.